Friday, October 9, 2015

Tracfone Android

From the days of old, way back in the earliest times of using Tracfone. My desire to record notes of text on my personal device has driven me to search out the most suitable device offered by Tracfone Wireless. I have tried many, and while a couple of these trials have proven fair note taking experiences, it was finally the Android Smart phone which has stood the test and proven itself to be a craftsman's companion. When combined with Evernote, the smartphone becomes a vital tool in producing well organized works which are easily shared by email or on microblogging sites, personal blogs, and webpages. At the moment I use the ZTE Valet and although not the best that Tracfone offers it has proven mostly reliable and an excellent backup to the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini which is my full time phone. It appears that I'm headed for Windows as I recently purchased a Lumia 640 Dual Sim phone for work and personal combined, will be moving into it by year's end. Just rambling...

No comments:

Post a Comment